We cannot guarantee a successful* outcome for you or any other future client, but the following list is a small sampling of just a few representative cases that we have handled.
- Represented a Systems Management Professional against MetLife and IBM. See LINDSEY v. METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY ET AL (Nov 2007).
- Represented a Floral Shop Manager against CIGNA/LINA. See NEWMAN v. LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF NORTH AMERICA, A CIGNA COMPANY ET AL (May 2007).
- DARNELL v. COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (Sep 2005).
- Represented a Marketing Analyst against Prudential Insurance Company and American Inst. See Grams v. American Medical Instruments Holdings Long Term Disability Plan (Sep 2009).
* Success means settlement, verdict, awards or reinstatement of benefits.