Your Ocala Social Security disability case could be influenced by important testimony that will establish your need for benefits.
Your Attorney Will Explain What Testimony Might Establish in Your Ocala Social Security Disability Case
As you attempt to gain Ocala Social Security disability benefits, the following might be established via testimony:
- That your definition of “doing the dishes” is actually placing them in the dishwasher. It is done twice per week and takes a few minutes;
- That you are able to do the laundry if another person caries the basket to the washing machine, and you can load a few items at a time; and
- That you can sweep or mop the floor once a week for a few moments, but must then rest for an extended period.
Your Ocala Social Security Disability Case Could Also Hinge on Ability to Do Smaller Things Around the Home
Examples of these are the following:
- That cooking is limited to taking prepared foods from the freezer and microwaving them;
- That when you shop, it is done with an electric cart at the market and you cannot get items from the shelves yourself. You are also unable to load the shopping at checkout or into the car; and
- That doing small things around the house like changing a light bulb might lead to overtaxing yourself and worsen your symptoms.
This kind of testimony is key to winning your Ocala Social Security disability case.
These Factors Are Important to Your Ocala Social Security Disability Case
Once these issues have been pointed out in your case for Ocala Social Security disability benefits, the activities you can perform could be within what you are able to do while still getting benefits.
Contact an Experienced Attorney for Your Ocala Social Security Disability Case
If you have questions about imperative testimony about activities you can perform and still receive Ocala Social Security disability benefits, an attorney can help. Call the CJ Henry Law Firm, PLLC at 352.304.5300 today.