CJ Henry Law Firm, PLLC

2303 East Fort King Street
Ocala, FL 34471

Call For A Free Consultation

(352) 577-7746

CJ Henry Law Firm, PLLC

What If My Doctor Refuses To Fill Out The Forms For My Disability Insurance Claim?

  • Published: February 4, 2009

Unfortunately, you may need to get another doctor, or at the very least a second opinion. Your physician plays a vital role in your disability claim. Not only must his records provide objective evidence of your illness and impairment, he must also be willing to cooperate with the insurance carriers by completing forms and participating in telephone conferences. Therefore, if you are considering leaving your job to file a claim for disability insurance benefits, you should make certain that your doctor fully understands why you believe you cannot perform your occupation. If your doctor still refuses to cooperate, consider obtaining a second opinion.

Claudeth Henry

Attorney Henry is a Florida disability lawyer Florida disability lawyer uniquely suited to help you
with your disability-related legal needs...Protect Your Benefits Today (352) 577-7746